Non-bias Colocation Consulting Services From Our Experts
- Careful identification of your specific colocation requirements. Our specialty is identifying Medium to Large Cage Space or single user data center space with Moderate to High Power and High Density requirements.
- Review specific data center power, cooling and special security requirements like PCI, CISP, ISO, HIPAA and SARBANES-OXLEY compliance.
- Evaluate the cost of electrical power at your current data center and compare it to other states and various colocation service providers.
- Evaluate Business Continuity planning and systems and infrastructure optimization.
- Tax benefits by state.
- Provide services for High Bandwidth Usage customers with complex connectivity issues and Corporate Network Infrastructures.
- Determine the impact of potential natural disasters, terrorist threats and power grids.
- Generate RFPS, systems design and specification requirements and solicit colocation pricing proposals.
- Financial analysis of detailed data from proposals and present colocation pricing options concisely.
- TCO or total cost of occupancy calculations.
- Prepare a colocation score card to compare data centers, provide you with a site visit check list and schedule tours of the preferred sites.
- Data Center Outsourcing of Managed Services for Colocation space.
- Colocation services negotiation.
- Negotiate favorable contract terms and SLA’s.
- Assist with the relocation planning and implementation phase coordination.
Get in touch with one of the leading & trusted Data Centers in Dubai & UAE: Potensia Systems
POTENSIA SYSTEMS DATA CENTERS SERVICE…. TAKING YOUR BUSINESS SECURITY TO THE NEXT LEVEL